Will an arbitrator reverse your decision?
Gain the skills required to effectively represent an employer or an employee at disciplinary enquiries, or chair an enquiry.
This course is ideal for:
HR Managers and IR Practitioners, Assisting HR & EE committee members, as well as Line
Management and Executive Management.
Empower yourself with the skills and knowledge to take confident disciplinary action (formal and informal) in accordance with the provisions of labour law and internal policies and procedures. The focus is on practical skills and includes specific modules on evidential aspects and rules applicable at the hearing.
This programme is aligned to the following Unit Standards:
Institute Disciplinary Action (Unit Standard ID 11286 NQF5 – 8 credits)
Conduct a Disciplinary Hearing (Unit Standard ID 10985 NQF6 – 5 credits)
- Dismissal: Decision-making and flow diagrams
- Legal Provisions: Dismissal and Disciplinary Action
- Importance of classifying dismissals
- Procedural and Substantive Fairness
- Formulation of Charges
- Dealing with Specific Offences
- Procedure for conducting a disciplinary enquiry
- Parties’ Roles
- Determining Guilt
- Presenting Evidence
- Types of Evidence
- Role play
- This workshop is offered as a public, or in-house workshop that can be customised to suit your organisation’s needs.
- Please contact your nearest GBS office for a comprehensive quotation.
- Public courses are subject to minimum numbers.
- Global Business Solutions is a SSETA, ETDP & SABPP Accredited Training Provider.
Click Below For Other Dates:
|18 July||July 18, 2019 - 8:00 am East London R2,900.00||Add to cart|
|26 - 27November||November 26, 2019 - 8:00 am Port Elizabeth R4,500.00||Add to cart|
|05 - 06March||March 5, 2019 - 8:00 am Port Elizabeth R4,500.00||Add to cart|
|03 - 04April||April 3, 2019 - 8:00 am Durban R4,500.00||Add to cart|
|17 - 18July||July 17, 2019 - 8:00 am Johannesburg R4,500.00||Add to cart|
|20 - 21August||August 20, 2019 - 8:00 am Durban R4,500.00||Add to cart|