This programme is aimed at assisting HR, Line Management and Executive Management to understand the requirements of the Employment Equity Act.
This course is ideal for:
Shop stewards, Line Managers, Supervisors and HR Administrators
Delegates who attend this 2 day programme will be able to institute the necessary process leading to the establishment of an Equity Plan, which conforms to requirements of the relevant legislation.
This programme is aligned to the following Unit Standards:
Participate in the implementation and utilisation of equity related processes (Unit Standard ID 10983 NQF4 – 5 Credits)
- Overview of the Employment Equity Act
- Transformation of the workplace
- The aims of the EEA
- Who the EEA applies to
- Statutory requirements of all employers
- Statutory requirements of designated employers
- Duties of the designated employer
- Broad-Based Black Economic Empowerment
- Development of relevant equity related plans and policies
- The EE Committee / Consultation Forum
- Developing and implementing an EE Plan
- Communicating equity related plans and policies to stakeholders
- Implementing and monitoring equity related plans and policies
- This workshop is offered as a public, or in-house workshop that can be customised to suit your organisation’s needs.
- Please contact your nearest GBS office for a comprehensive quotation.
- Public courses are subject to minimum numbers.
- Global Business Solutions is a SSETA, ETDP & SABPP Accredited Training Provider.
Click Below For Other Dates:
|06 June||June 6, 2019 - 8:00 am Durban R2,900.00||Add to cart|
|05 - 06September||September 5, 2019 - 8:00 am Port Elizabeth R4,500.00||Add to cart|
|08 October||October 8, 2019 - 8:00 am Durban R2,900.00||Add to cart|
|21 - 22November||November 21, 2019 - 12:00 am Cape Town R4,500.00||Add to cart|
|08 April||April 8, 2019 - 12:00 am Johannesburg R2,900.00||Add to cart|