Negotiation, when mastered, is a skill that can enhance, and produce improved results from communication.
This course is ideal for:
Sales and Marketing Managers and Teams, Business Owners, Senior and Financial managers, Directors, Procurement and Purchasing Officers
This generic negotiation skills workshop will equip delegates to negotiate contractual terms and conditions with clients, suppliers, financial institutions and other key stakeholders. The workshop covers various types of negotiation models and how to select an appropriate approach and style for the negotiation situation.
- Negotiation definitions
- Types of negotiators
- Three negotiating styles
- Negotiation models
- Selecting a general negotiating approach
- Stages of negotiation
- Conditions of negotiation
- The intangibles
- Dealing with difficult people
- Tactics to close the deal
- Example of a negotiation
- This workshop is offered as a public, or in-house workshop that can be customised to suit your organisation’s needs.
- Please contact your nearest GBS office for a comprehensive quotation.
- Public courses are subject to minimum numbers.
- Global Business Solutions is a SSETA, ETDP & SABPP Accredited Training Provider.